Monday, February 27, 2012

And again...

Andrew, Jason and I went out alone today.  They worked further on organizing and cleaning the garage.  (I swear Deb, I never knew we had that much wood!)  They burned as much as they could on the trash and waste down in the fire pit.


I rewired and dressed the wiring and pex pipes in the small bedroom.  It's now ready for insulation and ceiling.  I also rewired the bunk room, moving wires and fastening them down.  Also did the 220 line as well.  With the exception of the power cabling raceway, this room is also ready for insulation and ceiling.  I also painted the new bunk door and installed the door handles. 


While everything is still exposed we want to add wiring for network (internet), speakers, phone, security camera and sound surround for the TV.  I have 3 pairs of in-wall speakers ordered for the great room, bunk room and garage.  Can't wait to install and hear them.


No comments: