Sunday, November 14, 2010

Sink and vanity

Jazzed up by work where someone had decided TWO tech support pro's could handle the huge call volume generated by two highly anticipated and publicized sporting events; the paceo vs Martinez fight and kansas state vs. Nebraska game.

Knowing I couldn't sleep I headed down to the lake house to do some interior work. Lighting a fire I started on the garage door only to realize that I will need to replace the entire rail system with one scavenged from the other property or tear the whole thing off and rebuild it.

Either way I couldn't finish it tonight so I turned to my other project and tentatively installed the vanity bpcabinet, countertop and sink.

And I absolutely loved the combined look. Exactly what I had looked and hoped for. I snapped off a pic and sent it to deb and she also loved the combined look. Altogether the pieces totaled about a $100 - all from CL. A combo 24 inch unit from home depot for the same pieces cost about the same but of coursrpe was much smaller and didn't have the desired rustic look we wanted. Here is the pic....

No comments: