Monday, September 20, 2010

Flooring

First day back to work post surgery and I am on my lunch break. Figured to jot down some thrust, plans and concerns while I had the time.

Have replaced about ten square feet of flooring chasing down plumbing leaks. Have fixed four leaks thus far and fear there are more, perhaps quite a few more. I should be able to reach everything by ripping up flooring I intended to replace anyway but I am truly not looking forward to it. Slithering around under the house working on copper pipes gives me the creeps.

Haven't heard from our God's army electrician so we may be stuck fixing his mistakes ourselves. We are wanting to put up the ceiling but can't do anything until we are certain of the wiring. Deb mapped it all out and I am reading up on it. Hopefully be able to get the ceiling up in a few weeks along with the new insulation.

We still have two urgent roofing issues to resolve and we need to beat the weather on the repairs. After plumbing this is likely our next project.

We also need to do the back siding project which deb and I might attempt ourselves on Friday. Hopefully mike will be able to help.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: