Thursday, August 5, 2010

Andrew













Lets meet Andrew.


Katie's boyfriend wants to remodel houses and do construction when he finishes school so he loves what we are doing at the lake and says he wants to be a part of this undertaking.


Andrew will be a senior this year at St. Mary's and has crazy hair. He plays in a band and loves music. He is a hard working teen with a great work ethic and attitude. We never have to ask him twice to jump in and do something. He makes a marvelous addition to our work crew. I believe Andrew to be part monkey as I watch him shimmy up trees and how he is able to use an old trailer as a ladder to get on the roof. He scares me to death!
Did I mention we pay him...maybe I should pay my own kids what I do him and they would work harder also.



Andrew scaring me as he walks the I beams.












Andrew with power tools.






Andrew securing the floor joists.

































































































































































No comments: